|Start Date:||January 16, 2013 10:00am|
|End Date:||January 16, 2013 12:00pm|
|Location:||The Advocacy Center, 590 South Avenue, Rochester, NY 14620|
|Sponsor:||The Advocacy Center|
|Contact Phone:||(585) 546-1700 ext. 267|
Registration for this event is full.
Bullying is an increasingly serious problem in schools. Parents, teachers, and children need help and support in knowing how to respond. This workshop introduces participants to definitions of bullying, how to recognize it, and how to respond to it both at home and in school.
- Be able to define bullying behavior and distinguish it from typical peer conflict
- Learn coping strategies for adults who support students
- Gain strategies to help your child or student
- Learn effective ways to intervene with the child's school or home environment
- Receive resources to support Dignity for All Students Act
Bullying: Intervention Strategies flier